Dear Jennings Orthodontics Patients,
The office will remain closed until weather conditions improve and power is turned back on. Our staff will be reaching out to you when our office reopens to reschedule your appointment.
***UPDATE FOR UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS***
At this time one guardian will be able to be present for their child’s appointment. Siblings or any other family members will not be able to come into the office at this time.
We will also be changing our check in procedure.
- The Covid-19 Screening Form will be sent out with the reminder message for your upcoming appointment. Please fill-out the day of your appointment. ***PATIENT AND GUARDIAN WILL NEED TO FILL OUT A SEPARATE SCREENING FORM FOR EACH APPOINTMENT**
- When you arrive for your appointment please go ahead and come on in for your appointment to get checked in. We are doing away with the remote check in process.
Please give us 48 hrs if you need to Reschedule or Cancel your appointment. If you know you will be unable to make your appointment please give us a call at your earliest convenience so we can offer your appointment time for someone else. With everyone’s crazy schedule we have waiting list of people who would like to come in sooner if possible.
Please be sure to do the following before you leave home:
- New patients: Please fill out your online forms at home prior to getting to the office. This allows us to verify insurance before you arrive and to minimize contact on computer keyboards.
- Please brush your teeth at home. Our brushing station will be closed
- Please bring your own mask to your appointment. If we have to look ridiculous, so do you! We also don’t have enough extra supplies to give them out.
When you arrive at the office:
When you arrive at our office, please come into the office and check in for your appointment. It is required that everyone wears a mask and wash their hands upon entering the office.
Dr. Brad Jennings