When I was thinking of ideas for my office theme, I didn’t want Mickey Mouse or plain, white walls. How could I bring a bit of my personality into the office in a way that could relate to kids and adults yet still be a fun, family orthodontics office? Music!! And the rock ‘n’ roll orthodontic office was born!
An Orthodontics Office Unlike Any You’ve Seen
When you step in our office, it will be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Here are a few highlights of what you will find in our Houston orthodontic office:
- Years of collecting incredible rock memorabilia that all generations can relate to are on display to “remember when” and for the kids to realize parents were young once, too.
- In the treatment area, songs from Led Zeppelin to Guns ‘N’ Roses play, no boring elevator music here.
- In our waiting room, parents can watch the news on one TV or a vintage concert on another TV.
- I figured moms and dads could use a cup of joe early in the morning so we have a gourmet coffee bar as well.
- How about games? You won’t find any xBox or iPads here. I went old school. We have 3 vintage ’80s arcade games that have been insanely popular. Ms. Pacman, anyone?! (This is where the parents can finally dominate their kids in technology, for once.)
We redefined our patients’ orthodontic experiences. From the minute you walk in, you’re greeted by a professional, fun-loving staff while being entertained with cool memorabilia. We give you something to smile about…in more ways than one!
Take the Video Tour